2017 ITA Professional Truck Driving Championship
The 2017 TDC & Tech Competition will be held on June 9th & 10th, 2017. The Championship will be held at the Pheasant Run Resort, 4051 E. Main St., St. Charles, IL.
The entry fee is $150.00 per driver; this will include breakfast, a lunch ticket and banquet ticket. Additional banquet tickets are available for purchase on request.
All required forms can be found in the section below.
In addition to the American Trucking Association Eligibility Rules, the following rules and conditions will apply to the 2017 Illinois Professional Truck Driving Championship:
- All original entry forms must be received by the ITA office on or before Friday May 19th, 2017 at 4:00 PM. This includes all MVR's dated March 31st, 2017 or later and a copy of the driver's medical card. There will be NO exceptions.
- All requested information on forms must be filled in. Forms with blank spaces will not be accepted.
- All fees must be received by June 2nd, 2017 at 4:00 PM.
- ITA membership dues for 2017 must be paid.
- Maximum of 27 drivers per company. 3 entries per class per company and 1 entry per class for each team entered. 2 alternates allowed per company - must receive entry for alternates on or before May 19th, 2017.
- All team entries must be received by the ITA office on or before Friday May 19th, 2017. No team entries will be accepted after this date, no exceptions.
- For every three (3) drivers entered, company must supply one (1) volunteer.
- The definition of "Rookie" is a driver who has never competed in a Truck Driving Championship in any state.
Completed forms and payment should be mailed to 7000 S. Adams St. Suite 130, Willowbrook, IL.
If you have any questions regarding the 2017 Illinois Professional Truck Driving Championship, please contact Janet at 630-654-0884 or Janet@iltrucking.org